Internally Displaced Persons
Universal Synergy for Humanity is assisting IDPS with emergency shelters and NFIs
- Ensure basic needs of IDPS are met with a particular emphasis of reaching the most vulnerable. This includes provisions of NFIs and shelter kits
- Fundraise through USH for NFIs and Shelter in consultation with the cluster and other relevant sectors.
- Participate in coordinated need assessments to identify individuals in need of lifesaving assistance with particular emphasis on identifying the most vulnerable using transparent, fair and streamlined procedures and criteria.
- Conduct planned and coordinated verification and registration of identified target beneficiaries in planned distribution recording age, sex and vulnerabilities to ensure distribution package is tailored to meet specific needs.
- Conduct distribution of NFIs/shelter to identified target beneficiaries in planned distribution sites with emphasis on outreaching to person with specific vulnerabilities including female/child headed households and elderly persons