A world in which every individual attain the right and access to protection, education, sanitation, sustainable livelihoods, and critical lifesaving services for sustainable development
To strengthen humanitarian needs to avert the suffering of women, children, olds and other vulnerable persons including those with disabilities to achieve long term positive change of their lives.
- God fearing
- Team work
- Respect for diversity of cultures
- Respect for human rights
USHO is working towards achieving the following objectives for the benefits of its target group, the poor, social and economically deprived people.
- To create awareness among the people of poorest of the poor on prevailing socio-economic situation and encourage them for the active participation in socio-economic development program
- To undertake need based projects and programs with special emphasis on education, child protection, sanitation, GBV and preservation of the environment
- To undertake skills development training programs women and youth to assist them access productive and sustainable development
- To train up required number of volunteers on family health care, tradition birth attendants and functional education
- To print or publish periodical magazines, books, pamphlets, leaflets or booklets that J4CO may consider desirable or helpful in the promotions of its objects.
- To cooperate and assist in suitable joint venture with stakeholders seeking the goal of redressing poverty and improving health, education, protection, sanitation, shelter status of the conflict affected people
- To organize, mobilize, empower and build the capacity and skills of women and girls in order for them to participate in decision making process
- To plan and execute emergency relief, rehabilitation and development programs within the terms of objectives of Universal Synergy for Humanity
- To do all other programs/projects interventions as necessary or conducive to attainment of the objectives of USH